Friday, March 6

Wordpress

I have been working on the new Ailea Studio website for weeks now and finally I find myself able to sit back and enjoy all my hard work.


My decision to rewrite Ailea Studio using the wordpress framework was partially a consideration of curiosity. I have had numerous people approach me about the possiblity of creating a simple and easily managed site that didn’t require a knowledge of html for basic maintenance. Wordpress seemed the perfect solution but with no background experience the idea was mostly supposition.

With the completion of this project I can happily say that wordpress is a very good tool for creating simple portfolio and personal sites that require regular simple updates. The customization process is not all that challenging and the integration of pre-built plugins allows wordpress to do almost anything that you could wish.

In short I’m quite satisfied with it and am looking forward to doing more projects with wordpress in the future.

check out my site

No comments:

Post a Comment