Saturday, January 17

Updates and News

So I know that I haven't posted anything significant for several months now.  I do apologize. Between my full time job, client project and the redesign of my personal portfolio site, I don't have a lot of time on my hands for anything. I can feel art need building and I've been taking notes to keep all the ideas I'm having organized.

So today i thought I would share some recent news and a useful link I found.

Cool news first.
 Many of you have already heard but I am now the proud owner of a new macbook pro.  Her name is Audacity in memory of my old computer which, though she continues to try to stumble along is really ready to go out to pasture.
I'm of course completely in love and I expect I'll be posting links to cool new tools I've discovered soon.

What you need to remember to design a portfolio website.
I've been talking to a lot of people recently who want to get their portfolio site up.  I would like to offer up my services of course but I also thought that this website might be really useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment