Wednesday, August 27

So this computer thing... it won't eat me.. will it?

I'm reformatting my laptop.
This is the computer that I do most of my work on, keep most of my stuff, and apparently encourage the most viruses. A virus has done something very weird to my system files and they're not where they're supposed to be anymore. This isn't really a problem as my computer still seems to be running fine... but its concerning. Concerning enough I'm going to destroy it all and start again from scratch. Its not like my computer didn't need it anyway.

So the computer is being reformatted. I've backed up everything several times and prayed to every computer god I know but its still very likely that I'll lose some kind of data. I just hope its not my Outlook contacts like it was last time.

Wish me luck guys.
And if you don't hear from me in 48 hours... just know that my computer is dead and the world is lost.

1 comment: