Saturday, August 30

In search of a Bright Ful future.

Well the computer operating system has been reinstalled.
not once, but twice
It's working now and I'm back to being my semi-productive self.

This week has definitely been Fulbright week.
To any who don't know, the Fulbright scholarship program is available for students who have just finished their bachelor degree or who are working on their graduate degree. Its extremely competitive but, if you get it, its an amazing opportunity.

My goal is to win the Fulbright scholarship grant to study storytelling in Ireland. I will study the style of storytelling and the storytelling culture that Ireland has developed. The fruit of this project will be a comic book about Irish storytelling, its history, and how its style can be used in education and business.

One of the challenges of the Fulbright, there are many, is that I must first make contacts in Ireland myself. I'm looking forward to this particular challenge, I enjoy meeting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment