Tuesday, May 8

it looks to be a great summer

So as of this moment my finals are finished, kaput, done, and gone. Hooray!!!!
Now I can look to this summer which looks to be full of entertainment and adventure.

On Friday I begin my web internship at MPR (Minnesota Public Radio) which I am very much looking forward to.

I will also begin a number of personal projects including redesigning my website in Flash and in PHP, writing the script and thumbnails for my senior project, learning more about Adobe InDesign and Flash, and making a ten page comic about two brothers after their father's funeral.
That of course will be along side a visit to Portland, Oregon, spending time with my wonderful boyfriend, and taking some nice hikes around the city and the wilderness.

It looks to be a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment