Friday, November 21

Continuing work on my senior project

I've almost got all the programing worked out and I'm looking forward to the completion of a successful project.

To see a bit of sample code in action click here.

This file is controlled by mouse movement and doesn't have the scaling aspect as I assume most of you have not taken the time to set up a wii remote on your desktop.

When the project is finished I'll upload some videos of the whole thing in action as well as all my code and instructions on how to set it all up for yourself. Trust me. Its easier than it sounds and its a ton of fun. Who wouldn't want to control their computer by waving a little rectangular block around?

2 comments:

  1. Well-done job Ali-june! You've broken into the 3rd dimension using interactive media. My hero ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see it all finished : D

    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete